Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Long Breaks From Post to Post

There seems to be periods where I have long breaks between posts, this is because I'm just lazy. Well some of it is because I'm lazy, the rest is because I try to stretch myself to thin working a full time job, working on about 8 blogs, trying to spend time with my wife and kids, playing online game, trying to write a couple books, making attempts to make money online, just to mane a few.

I'm going to try to narrow down the blogs some and focus on this one and my main website which I kind of been slacking on as-well. So please check back over the next week and I'm sure that I can produce something that may peak your interest. Even if its something dark and twisted that tears at the fabric of your soul... well alright so maybe dark and twisted is not my cup of tea but it sounded good.

No comments: