Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sometimes Writing Sucks

I enjoy writing my fantasy stories but sense I prefer writing them with pen and paper it sucks when I have to type it all into my computer. However it's not all that bad because it gives me a chance to do a little editing here and there, typically I end up making two to three extra paragraphs per chapter.

I really need to train my computer to type what I say, I really like speech to text but really have not taken the time to set it up on my laptop which goes almost everywhere with me. I have a fairly good but not great headset however it is a little too loud at work to use it anyway and my house is no different, I would have to finish up my shed so I could have a nice laid back place to take to my computer without feeling like a dumb-ass and getting interrupted. 

No comments: