Saturday, August 31, 2013

Two Good Movies In A Row

My wife and I went to watch a couple movies which is something we don't do much anymore due to how much things cost now. That in its self is a shock but the bigger shock was that both movies were good for a change!

We watched the Conjuring first then watched Grown-ups 2 both were good movies but Grown-ups 2 was funny as hell. My wife laughed her ass off and I get quite a few chuckles too, if it did not cost so much we may have watched a couple more.

How-ever if I would have to pick I'd have to say wait until the Conjuring comes to DVD and spend the money on another movie, maybe something like We're the Millers, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, or You're Next unless your in it for the kids then Planes is about your only choice right now.


Have fun and enjoy the movies.

No comments: