Thursday, October 2, 2014

AT&T Connection Issues In Bay City Texas

Southwestern Bell payphone with new AT&T signage
Southwestern Bell payphone with new AT&T signage (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I've been in the Bay City Texas area for about a week now and my mobile hotspots have been driving me crazy they for fine some of the time and at other I get disconnected every five minutes, its enough to make me go more then a little crazy. I use the mobile hotspot on my Galaxy Note 3 with AT&T which is 4g the service says I have 4 bars most of them time but when I go to do something it drops to 1 bar.
Verizon High Speed Internet
Verizon High Speed Internet (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Verizon is not any better I only have 3g coverage here so I'm paying all this money and not getting anything out of it. I really need to find some internet that just works everywhere I travel, at least the main areas I go. It would make life a lot simpler.


No comments: