Thursday, July 11, 2013

Free Journal Creation

So you have all these ideas, notes, expenses, bills, or whatever and you just want to keep track of,  remember, or share you life then a journal is not a bad idea at all. There are quite a few ways to keep a journal and it a matter of personal tastes and need.

You can use a pen and paper if you like to write everything by hand or you can download or write your own software. There are also some online journals however I personally just download something someone else has written... there are lots of journal software both free and paid, I just happen to like free better.

Here are my picks for free software journals...

  1. RedNotebook | How can I describe it in a way that most people will understand... Awesome, just about sums it up! For screen shots, video, and downloads hop on over to their site http://rednotebook.sourceforge.net/
  2. iDialyDiary | Another good program go here to find out more. http://www.splinterware.com/products/idailydiary.htm
I have a few others but out of time right now, plus want to give them another try before I add them to the list... should be done by the 13th.

Well I'm not going to waste my time on this most of the ones that claim to be free only have 14-30 days of free usage before they want you to buy it, and a few of the others want you to pay to unlock more features.

No comments: