Friday, August 3, 2007

Fairhaven, MA

I am having a good time up here in Fairhaven, MA... such a good time that my head feels as if it were about explode. Not from parties and such, I not had the chance. No, it's form sitting all day in a class-room enviroment, something I've not done in about eight-teen years.

I'm going to NMI a maritime school in Fairhaven, I have been here for four weeks and have about six weeks left before I get to go home to my wife and kids. It take a good bit of money to live in a hotel room for ten weeks, I have to make it feel a little more like home... with-out the sex.

I spend a little to much money on music and movies... these are just a few of the things that I have gotten over the last few days!

Music

Movies

Plus I went and watched Transformers, I was a good movie... I just was I could have watched it with my sons. Oh, and my website is having to take a back burner until I get done with school. If anyone is from Fairhaven, New Bedford, or Dartmouth hit me.

I really like it up here, but I am getting bored... my wife is in Mobile, Alabama over 1000 miles away. This sucks, because she has all the money... because I had to open a new checking account before I came up here and the ATM cards did not come in before I left.

It is a shame that my luck is not good enouth to hit the lottery, a few mil would be great but a few grand would be ok too! Well that is all the rambling that I'm going to do for now... have a great day, night, or whatever it happens to be where you are.

No comments: